Social Media Verification Application Form For Professional Public Figures
4Sight Media has relationships with Twitter, Vine, Instagram & Facebook & we are permitted to submit to them the social media usernames of our qualified professional public figure clients for verification consideration. We have successfully assisted thousands of our clients obtain verification on numerous social media platforms. You can read about many of them on our Twitter account as we often re-tweet when they thank us & on our Testimonial page.
Verification consideration is very much an application process & we want all of our new clients to fully understand how the process works & our role in the process.
- Social media verification can not be bought and we are not in the business of selling it. While we do charge our clients a fee to gather their information and properly present it to the various social media companies in a professional manner on their behalf, we do not guarantee that their accounts will be verified successfully. We do however guarantee a full refund of our processing fees if we are unable to successfully obtain the verification on at least one of either their Twitter or Instagram username accounts within 30 days.
- We respect the relationship that we have with the social media companies that we work with and we are very selective with the clients that we present to them for verification consideration. With that said, we only submit to them qualified professional public figure clients.
- The time for us to review & process the information provided to us below is usually less than 24 business hours. Should we elect to accept an account as a new client, the verification application process normally take less than two weeks, but we like to allow for at least 30 days. Although we normally do not receive any updates during this process, if we do we will forward any updates to our clients immediately.
- Although we would love to see as many of our clients as possible receive that blue chip, we can not stress enough on the words "Qualified Professional Public Figures". Generally stated, with some exceptions, that means that they have been in the news for some reason & have some press or they have won a major award or nomination in their industry.
- Social Media companies do not value the number of followers a client might have on any network including their own in the verification review process. It means very little to them. We have successfully submitted clients for social media verification with as few as 200 followers. What was the difference? That client produced the Jonas Brothers first album & has won two Grammy awards. And likewise, sorry YouTubers, they don't care how many views or subscribers you have. Having a bunch of followers is not a ticket to the blue chip. Does it help if you have a lot of legitimate followers? Sure. But it is not a guarantee to a successful verification consideration.
- By working with 4Sight Media we can advise you on how to best prep and present your social media accounts for the most probability of a successful verification.
- By submitting the form below, you are not submitting the information to any social media company for verification. You are sending it to us for review as a new client for verification consideration with no obligation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Dan during normal EST business hours at 1 (203) 927-1729 or by email at Daniel.Connor@4Sight-Media.com
We do wish you luck and we look forward to hopefully working with you!